A form of dance that encompasses all other styles where routines are typically performed to music from Broadway musicals. Students will acquire stage acting experience as well.
What to Wear
- Form fitting t-shirts and black fitted jazz pants or shorts.
- Black leather split sole, slip-on jazz shoes.
- Tights and leotard should be worn to musical theatre class.
- Dance skirts, capris, shorts, or leggings may be worn over leotards.
- Hair must be pulled back, off the neck, away from the face, and secured tightly.
- Tan leather split sole, slip-on jazz shoes.