Pre-K is a beginner level class for 3–4-year-olds. The focus of this class is to foster and inspire a love of dance and movement. The class focuses on exposure to basic dance steps in tap and ballet and many fun creative movement exercises.
Combination is also a beginner level class, but for 4–6-year-olds. It is designed to give students knowledge of the three basic forms of dance: ballet, tap, and jazz. While this class is a bit more structured than the Pre-K curriculum, it still offers fun and engaging ways to help students learn to translate music to movement.
What to Wear
- Form fitting t-shirts and black fitted jazz pants or shorts.
- Black ballet slippers and black patent leather lace up tap shoes.
- Tights and leotard should be worn to class.
- Leotards with a tutu or skirt attached are acceptable and can be very fun for the little ones.
- Dance skirts, capris, shorts, or leggings may be worn over leotards.
- Hair must be pulled back, off the neck, away from the face, and secured tightly.
- Pink split sole ballet slippers and black patent leather tap shoes.